Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · January 19, 2022
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Orangeburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Cerner EMR.
- Provider-specific performance feedback What Matters to You.
- Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Orangeburg, SC.
- Level III trauma center.
- Contributions are valued and rewarded.
- Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential?
- 200-bed hospital with 35 bed ED and 22 ICU beds.
- When you join Sound, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve.
- Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions?
- Sound Physicians brings leadership, organization, technology, and process to confront the pain points that every emergency department must contend with today including reducing avoidable readmissions, managing patients who make frequent ED visits, implementing efficient workflows and a commitment to delivering a positive provider and patient experience.
- We are looking for an emergency medicine physician who is passionate about embracing innovation.
- Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on.
- Commitment to our front-line providers.
- Apply today!
- Compliance support Join a Collegial Practice Where you Will Thrive.
- Success Happens When you Start With your People.
- As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you.
- Volume of ED – 60,000.
- Optimized daily workflows and optimized scheduling.
- Bcem required.
- You will feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
- Data-driven physician dashboards with automated analytics.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago