Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Saturday · April 1, 2023
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Brandon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- As the fifth busiest ER in Florida, Brandon Regional Hospital (BRH) serves approximately 130,000 patients each year. To keep up with patient demand and needs, the hospital allocated $60M to a multi-phase expansion.
- The completed project includes 40 new exam rooms, including areas for express care, pediatrics and behavioral health.
- NEW EM Residency Program.
- Brandon Regional Hospital, an HCA West Florida hospital, is the flagship facility for the West Florida Division of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA).
- Employee Status Contract with Full Benefits.
- ED Physicians do NOT write Admitting Orders or respond to Codes on floor.
- Envision Physician Services is currently seeking Full-Time EM Physicians to join this premier practice along the Florida Gulf Coast in Beautiful Tampa, FL.
- In recent news HCA West Florida has announced plans to establish a new Allopathic Emergency Medicine Residency program based at Brandon Regional Hospital.
- This would be an opportunity to join the nation's leading emergency medicine group in expanding this system's patient services to the residents of Tampa Bay.
- Volume - 120K (20% of this is Peds, worked by separate ED/Peds Physician).
- 45 Bed ED (29 adults beds, 8 pediatric beds, and 8 fast track beds).
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services