Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Saturday · December 3, 2022
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Kissimmee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 40 APP coverage.
- Emergency Medicine Physicians must be BC/BP EM (Abem/Aobem) w/Acls, Atls and Pals.
- Poinciana Medical Center is located in Kissimmee, serving the communities of Osceola and Polk counties.
- We provide a full range of acute care services including emergency services, inpatient and outpatient diagnostic imaging, inpatient and outpatient surgery, cardiac catheterization, laboratory, pharmacy, and a full range of support services.
- Envision Physician Services and Poinciana Medical Center are seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our team in Kissimmee, Florida.
- 41 hours physician coverage.
- 52,000 Annual Visits.
- 31-private bed ED.
- Our ED is approximately 19,500 square feet and consists of 31 private treatment rooms, an EMS entrance and a helicopter pad.
- Poinciana Medical Center is a four-story, 177,000 square foot hospital with 76 private beds and a six-bed private ICU.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services