Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · August 15, 2022
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Oviedo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for Emergency Medicine Physician to join our team at Oviedo Medical Center.
- Qualified candidates must be Board Certified or Board Prepared in Emergency Medicine (Abem/Aobem).
- 24 hours APP coverage.
- Located in Oviedo, FL.
- Strong nursing staff.
- Services include medical and surgical inpatient units, intensive care, medical cardiology, telemetry, cardiac catheterization, inpatient and outpatient surgery, women's services including labor and delivery, cardiopulmonary services, comprehensive diagnostic imaging and physical, occupational and speech therapy.
- 22-bed state-of-the-art ED.
- 29 hours physician coverage.
- Oviedo Medical Center has 24/7 emergency care and the 64-bed acute care hospital offers a full range of healthcare services to east Seminole County and surrounding communities.
- Supportive Administrative Team.
- 30,000 annual visits.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services