Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Saturday · April 1, 2023
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Kissimmee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 20-Bed Acute Care.
- 40 hours physician coverage.
- 48,000 Annual Visits.
- The facility features a 12 bed full tele state-of-the-art ED, complete with an EMS entrance and helicopter pad.
- Poinciana Medical Center is a brand new two-story, 100,000 square foot hospital with a full staff compliment of anesthesia, cardiology, GI, general surgery, nephrology, pulmonary/critical care, ophthalmology, and hematology oncology services.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for NP/PA to become a part of our practice at Poinciana Medical Center.
- 22-Bed ED.
- In Kissimmee, Florida.
- A planned expansion in Spring 2014 will bring an additional 8 acute care beds.
- Transfer agreements for all other specialties except ENT are facilitated through the partnered Level 2 trauma/Stroke and MI sister facility 25 mins away.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services