Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · November 30, 2023
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Cape Coral) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- There is 24 hours of physician coverage.
- Candidate must be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine - Abem or Aobem Eligible/Certified.
- 24-hour Physician Coverage.
- Physicians to become part of our prestigious practice in Cape Coral, Florida.
- This is an Independent Status Contract (1099).
- Independent Contract (1099).
- Qualified Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine through American Board of Emergency Medicine (Abem) or American.
- State-of-the-Art Imaging, including CT, Ultrasound and Radiology.
- 13,500 Anticipated Annual Patient Visits.
- Scheduled to open April 2022.
- Patients needing to be admitted to an inpatient bed will be transported to the main campus with seamless care handoff to our Excellent Intensivists, Hospitalists, & Specialists.
- Fully Integrated with Fawcett Memorial Hospital.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for Emergency Medicine.
- HCA Florida Cape Coral Free Standing Emergency Room -,.
- Separate Pediatric Waiting Area, Triage and Dedicated Bay.
- Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine (Aobem).
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Mar 12.