Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · August 15, 2022
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Cape Coral) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- HCA Florida Cape Coral Free Standing Emergency Room -,.
- State-of-the-Art Imaging, including CT, Ultrasound and Radiology.
- There is 24 hours of physician coverage.
- Fully Integrated with Fawcett Memorial Hospital.
- Candidate must be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine - Abem or Aobem Eligible/Certified.
- Physicians to become part of our prestigious practice in Cape Coral, Florida.
- 24-hour Physician Coverage.
- Separate Pediatric Waiting Area, Triage and Dedicated Bay.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for Emergency Medicine.
- Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine (Aobem).
- 13,500 Anticipated Annual Patient Visits.
- Scheduled to open April 2022.
- This is an Independent Status Contract (1099).
- Independent Contract (1099).
- Patients needing to be admitted to an inpatient bed will be transported to the main campus with seamless care handoff to our Excellent Intensivists, Hospitalists, & Specialists.
- Qualified Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine through American Board of Emergency Medicine (Abem) or American.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services