Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Saturday · December 3, 2022
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Port Charlotte) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our prestigious practice at Fawcett Memorial Hospital in Port Charlotte, FL.
- Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine (Abem/Aobem) and Acls is required.
- ED Beds: 20.
- M*Modal EHR Dictation.
- Independent Contract (1099).
- ED Volume: 35,000.
- The facility has multi-specialty services available and exceptional medical staff back-up.
- Paid Holidays.
- ED Physicians do NOT write Admitting Orders.
- 36 hours of daily physician coverage and 24 hours of daily APP coverage.
- Status: Independent Contractor.
- Current ED Coverage: 24 hours of physician coverage & 15 hours of APP coverage per day.
- P-Doc Documentation System, ED Ultrasound and fully integrated Pacs system.
- Occurrence Based Malpractice Insurance Provided.
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital -,.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services