Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Saturday · September 30, 2023
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Tampa) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- With a high caliber medical staff and a team of caring, skilled employees, it's no wonder HCA Florida South Tampa Hospital has a long-standing reputation for excellence.
- All private treatment rooms.
- The hospital is accredited by The Joint Commission and certified as an Advanced Primary Stroke Center.
- Envision Physician Services and HCA Florida Central Tampa ER ( Part of HCA Florida South Tampa Hospital, formerly Memorial Hospital in Tampa ) are seeking Full time and Part time EM Physicians to join our team located in the Seminole Heights district of Tampa.
- HCA Florida South Tampa Hospital has been providing comprehensive healthcare services for residents of south Tampa and the surrounding community for over 40 years.
- 10,000 square feet.
- Separate adult and pediatric waiting area.
- 24 hours of Physician Coverage.
- Fully integrated with HCA Florida South Tampa Hospital.
- Recent renovations and the addition of state-of-the-art technology has kept the hospital modernized to provide high-quality medical care, including emergency medicine, diagnostic procedures, surgery, outpatient therapies and acute care for hospitalized patients.
- Patients needing to be admitted to an inpatient bed will be transported to the main campus with seamless care handoff to our excellent intensivists, hospitalists, and specialists.
- State of the art imaging, including CT, Ultrasound, and Radiology.
- N' Country.
- The freestanding emergency room is set to replace the Seminole Heights Baptist Church at the southeast corner of Hillsborough Avenue and Interstate 275 in Central Tampa.
- 11 emergency room bays, including a fully equipped Trauma bay.
- HCA Florida South Tampa Hospital currently has two emergency room facilities, including one on the campus located at in South Tampa and another at HCA Florida West Tampa Hospital at in Town.
- Ambulance bay for EMS access.
- The site will be located at located at Candidates must be BC/BP via the American Board of Emergency Medicine (Abem) or American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine (Aobem).
- Projecting 14,000 Anticipated ER visits year 1.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services