Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Saturday · December 3, 2022
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Tampa) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- All private treatment rooms.
- Ambulance bay for EMS access.
- State of the art imaging, including CT, Ultrasound, and Radiology.
- Fully integrated with HCA Florida South Tampa Hospital.
- Envision Physician Services and HCA Florida Central Tampa ER ( Part of HCA Florida South Tampa Hospital, formerly Memorial Hospital in Tampa ) are seeking Full time and Part time EM Physicians to join our team located in the Seminole Heights district of Tampa.
- 24 hours of Physician Coverage.
- The site will be located at located at Candidates must be BC/BP via the American Board of Emergency Medicine (Abem) or American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine (Aobem).
- 10,000 square feet.
- 11 emergency room bays, including a fully equipped Trauma bay.
- Anticipated opening June 2022.
- Projecting 14,000 Anticipated ER visits year 1.
- The freestanding emergency room is set to replace the Seminole Heights Baptist Church at the southeast corner of Hillsborough Avenue and Interstate 275 in Central Tampa.
- Patients needing to be admitted to an inpatient bed will be transported to the main campus with seamless care handoff to our excellent intensivists, hospitalists, and specialists.
- Separate adult and pediatric waiting area.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services