Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · August 15, 2022
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Tampa) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 401(k) with matching contributions.
- The hospital currently has 16 inpatient beds and an 8 bed Picu and has recently announced a construction project to greatly expand the Children's Hospital.
- Full benefits including reasonable-cost health, disability and dental insurance.
- Utilization of Telehealth.
- The Emergency Medicine Residency Program has the benefit of being a new program, offering the ability to provide a cutting-edge learning environment using the latest educational ideas and theories.
- Brandon Regional Hospital is a 422-bed acute care hospital 20 minutes east of downtown Tampa.
- QI/QA/best practices/performance metrics.
- Earn an excellent wage while creating a practice that focuses on physician well-being with a balance of delivering of emergency medicine, professional development and leisure time.
- It is a full-service hospital with 5 freestanding Emergency Departments across the region.
- The Department of Emergency Medicine at Brandon Regional Hospital, in collaboration with the University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine, received Initial Accreditation in ablish a new allopathic Emergency Medicine Residency program in Tampa, FL.
- An enjoyable work environment.
- The Programs is approved for Fifteen Residents per year, 45 total residents with the First class of PGY1 residents having started July 1, 2018.
- The Pediatric ED offers 24 hours of physician coverage - (hours may vary during slow summer months).
- Brandon Regional Hospital -,.
- Brandon Regional Hospital is looking for collegial PEM physicians (BC/BE) to energize and grow a newly constructed 16 bed dedicated pediatric emergency department.
- Educational opportunities include teaching and mentoring adult emergency medicine residents.
- In addition, there is a nearly full complement of pediatric subspecialty physicians.
- A highly competitive salary.
- Emergency preparedness/Emsc.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services