Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Saturday · September 30, 2023
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Tampa) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Regional Hospital located in.
- This position will oversee the Pediatric EM programs at Brandon Regional Hospital in Brandon, FL in the greater Tampa Bay area.
- 18,000 annual patient visits.
- And completed a fellowship in Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- "No Cry Zone" concept that focuses on reducing anxiety and pain for kids in the ER.
- To join our prestigious practice.
- The hospital is proud to be named a Top 100 Hospital in America five times and a Top 100 Intensive Care Unit by the Solucient Leadership.
- Brandon, Florida.
- At Brandon.
- Medical Director.
- Have leadership experience and must be residency trained Board Certified in Emergency Medicine or Pediatrics.
- Coverage: 24 hour physician and 12 hour APP.
- 16 private rooms.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for a Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Brandon Regional Hospital is a 398-bed acute care facility offering a number of specialty services including a Heart & Vascular Center, a Behavioral Health Center, a Women's Center (which includes a 22-bed neonatal intensive care unit), and a designated Bariatric Center of Excellence.
- No admitting orders.
- Qualified candidates must.
- Dedicated Pediatric ER Entrance.
- The Emergency Department is equipped to handle everything from strokes and heart attacks to injuries and illnesses, and is staffed by a team of highly skilled physicians and nurses who are experienced in treating emergencies in patients of every age.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Feb 17.