Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · August 15, 2022
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lake City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Lcmc has been ranked.1 since 2017 of all HCA hospital based ERs.
- For 20 years in a row, Lcmc has been named the area's Best of the Best Hospital and employer of choice by the Lake City-Columbia County Chamber of Commerce.
- This facility is an Accredited Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission, an Accredited Chest Pain Center by the American College of Cardiology, and holds Disease Specific Certification in the treatment of Sepsis by the Joint Commission.
- Annual ED volume of 50,000.
- 36 hour physician coverage (12 hour shifts).
- Lake City Medical Center is a 98-bed acute care hospital serving the communities of Columbia, Hamilton and Suwannee counties for over 60 years.
- 61 hours APP coverage.
- Qualified candidates must be Board Certified/Board Eligible EM, FM or IM.
- Emergency Medicine Opportunity at Lake City Medical Center located in Lake City, FL.
- 17% admission rate, 15% pediatrics, 9% average critical care rate.
- Lcmc is part of HCA Healthcare North Florida division and offers 24/7 medical and surgical programs emergency care, cardiology, oncology nephrology, hospitalist services, tele neurology, tele psychiatry and tele intensivist.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking an Emergency Medicine Physician to join our team at Lake City Medical Center.
- A-rated professional malpractice insurance.
- Newly Renovated 22-Bed ED.
- Competitive hourly rate!
- Tax advantage of Independent Contractor Status.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services