Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Saturday · December 3, 2022
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Inverness) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Stroke Center-currently implementing tele-neurology.
- Cerner EMR.
- Independent Contractor Status.
- Acls, and Pals.
- Friendly and supportive nursing staff.
- The hospital served close to 100, year and has earned numerous accolades including America's 50 Best for Vascular Surgery by Healthgrades, Advanced Primary Stroke Center and America's 100 Best for Spine Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery by Healthgrades.
- No OB/GYN.
- No trauma.
- 28 beds including bariatric and private rooms.
- Qualified candidates must be Board Certified/Board Prepared Emergency Medicine (Abem or Aobem),with.
- Citrus Memorial Hospital is a 204-bed acute care hospital founded in healthcare institution for the residents in Citrus and surrounding counties.
- Envision Physician Services and Citrus Memorial Hospital are seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our team in Inverness, Florida (greater Tampa Bay area).
- Large adult and senior volume with high acuity-supported by hospitalists.
- 44 hours of physician coverage and 40 hours of APP coverage.
- Today the hospital is part of the HCA West Florida Network and offers the latest medical technologies and services including: a Heart and Vascular Center, Orthopedic and Spine Center of Excellence, Surgical Services, Women and Baby Center, Primary Stroke Center, Diagnostic Imaging and Laboratory Services, Rehabilitation Services and Wound Care and Hyperbaric Center.
- Low pediatric volume (6%).
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services