Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · February 8, 2023
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Ft. Walton Beach) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexible scheduling - 11 hour shifts.
- Envision Physician Services and Ft.
- Qualified candidates must be Board Certified in American Board of Emergency Medicine (Abem) or American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine (Aobem) with Advanced Cardiac Life Support (Acls) and Advanced Trauma Life Support (Atls) is required.
- Dedicated pediatric ED.
- 1 patients per hour.
- Independent Contractor Status.
- Board Certified Emergency Medicine Physicians.
- 44-bed recently renovated ED with fast track.
- Occurrence based malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- 67,000 annual patient visits.
- Walton Beach Medical Center are seeking.
- To join our team.
- In Ft.
- Excellent support services and nursing staff.
- Critical care sub-specialty support.
- It is the only acute care hospital in the Tri-County area that offers open heart surgery, an Accredited Advanced Primary Stroke Center, and an Accredited Chest Pain Center.
- Walton Beach, Florida.
- Fwbmc is a full-service, HCA affiliated facility, that is recognized as a Top General Hospital for excellence in quality care and patient safety.
- This Level II Trauma Center has expanded its emergency services to include a dedicated Pediatric ER, 24/7 Destin ER, and a full-service 24/7 Fort Walton Beach ER.
- Destin ER affiliated Freestanding ED.
- Level II Trauma Center.
- Navarre ER affiliated Freestanding ED.
- Walton Beach Medical Centeris a 267-bed hospital located in Fort Walton Beach, FL.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago
by Envision Physician Services