Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · May 30, 2023
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Ft. Walton Beach) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexible scheduling - 11 hour shifts.
- Board Certified Emergency Medicine Physicians.
- Fwbmc is a full-service, HCA affiliated facility, that is recognized as a Top General Hospital for excellence in quality care and patient safety.
- Qualified candidates must be Board Certified in American Board of Emergency Medicine (Abem) or American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine (Aobem) with Advanced Cardiac Life Support (Acls) and Advanced Trauma Life Support (Atls) is required.
- 1 patients per hour.
- Walton Beach Medical Centeris a 267-bed hospital located in Fort Walton Beach, FL.
- Envision Physician Services and Ft.
- To join our team.
- Level II Trauma Center.
- 44-bed recently renovated ED with fast track.
- In Ft.
- Walton Beach Medical Center are seeking.
- Excellent support services and nursing staff.
- It is the only acute care hospital in the Tri-County area that offers open heart surgery, an Accredited Advanced Primary Stroke Center, and an Accredited Chest Pain Center.
- Independent Contractor Status.
- Walton Beach, Florida.
- Navarre ER affiliated Freestanding ED.
- Critical care sub-specialty support.
- Dedicated pediatric ED.
- Destin ER affiliated Freestanding ED.
- 67,000 annual patient visits.
- This Level II Trauma Center has expanded its emergency services to include a dedicated Pediatric ER, 24/7 Destin ER, and a full-service 24/7 Fort Walton Beach ER.
- Occurrence based malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago
by Envision Physician Services