Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · February 8, 2023
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (West Palm Beach) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ED consists of 12 beds, incl.
- The mission at JFK Medical Center-North is to provide a superior patient experience with compassion, empathy, honesty and resepect.
- 24 hrs APP coverage (9a-9p.
- Conveniently located and equipped with semi and large private rooms, soothing environments and technology advanced medical equipment, the superbly trained and attentive staff is committed to delivering pleasant patient experiences and positive medical outcomes.
- JFK North is a comprehensive and full service hospital that makes sure the caring staff is prepared to address the healthcare needs of those in the community they serve.
- JFK North campus is designed with patient care in mind.
- 24/7 In-house Behavioral Health Sciences Dept.
- 6 fast track, 6 vertical + 10 (25 psych beds).
- They have Advance Certification as a Primary Stroke Center.
- 15-20% Admit rate.
- 31,000 visits per year.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking EM physicians that are BC/BE in EM to practice at JFK Medical Center-North in Palm Beach, FL.
- 24 hr physician coverage (7a-7p.
- Independent Contractor (1099).
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago
by Envision Physician Services