Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Saturday · December 3, 2022
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Loxahatchee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Pediatric.
- Earned a Center of Excellence Coemig designation in minimally invasive gynecology by the Aagl and Surgical Review Corporation.
- Must have successfully completed at least 5 moderate sedation cases in the last 12 months without complication.
- 18,000 Peds ED).
- Accredited Niccu.
- As the only hospital in the Western Communities with a dedicated Pediatric Emergency Department, Palms West is a leader in pediatric care.
- The Ethisphere Institute is a global leader in defining and advancing the standards of ethical business practices.
- APP Shifts PEDs ED: 2p-12a.
- S at Palms West Children's Hospital located in Loxahatchee, Florida located in the greater West Palm Beach Area.
- Offering occurrence based malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- 53,000 annual patient visits (35,000 Main ED.
- It is a thriving, comprehensive, acute care community hospital that provides a full complement of specialty services.
- Located on a spacious 94-acre campus.
- Physician Shifts: 7a-7p, 7p-7a.
- They are a thriving, comprehensive, acute care hospital offering a wide range of specialty services including adult rehabilitation, angioplasty, breast center, cardiopulmonary services, Center of Excellence in minimally invasive gynecology, emergency medicine, critical care services, imaging, laboratory, maternity and newborn care, OB Hospitalist program, occupational therapy, orthopedics, outpatient therapy, pediatric oncology hematology and oncology, pediatric sedation and infusion, rehabilitation, robotic surgery (including gynecology and urology) and surgical services.
- Designated as a Primary Stroke Center by the State Department of Health and Human Services.
- Emergency Medicine Physician.
- Palms West Hospital has provided healthcare excellence since 1986.
- Palms West Hospital is a proud member of HCA Healthcare- a leading healthcare provider with anding surgery centers and numerous other healthcare facilities.
- HCA has been named one of the Ethisphere Institute's World's Most Ethical Companies.
- Resident coverage with 3 surrounding residency programs and in-house Pediatric Residency Program.
- Admit rate is 15%.
- Recognized as an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care.
- Qualified candidates must be BC/BP Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physicians (having completed a fellowship in Pediatric Emergency Medicine) with current.
- Palms West Children's Hospital features a 10-bed pediatric ED (14 Bed Adult ED).
- Acls and Pals.
- Comprehensive benefits package with medical, dental, vision and 401k.
- Named a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission for exemplary performance in using evidence based clinical processes that are shown to improve heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services