Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · August 15, 2022
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Loxahatchee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Admit rate is 15%.
- Recognized as an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care.
- APP Shifts PEDs ED: 2p-12a.
- Earned a Center of Excellence Coemig designation in minimally invasive gynecology by the Aagl and Surgical Review Corporation.
- S at Palms West Children's Hospital located in Loxahatchee, Florida located in the greater West Palm Beach Area.
- Comprehensive benefits package with medical, dental, vision and 401k.
- Designated as a Primary Stroke Center by the State Department of Health and Human Services.
- Palms West Hospital has provided healthcare excellence since 1986.
- 53,000 annual patient visits (35,000 Main ED.
- As the only hospital in the Western Communities with a dedicated Pediatric Emergency Department, Palms West is a leader in pediatric care.
- Named a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission for exemplary performance in using evidence based clinical processes that are shown to improve heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia.
- It is a thriving, comprehensive, acute care community hospital that provides a full complement of specialty services.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Pediatric.
- Palms West Children's Hospital features a 10-bed pediatric ED (14 Bed Adult ED).
- Located on a spacious 94-acre campus.
- HCA has been named one of the Ethisphere Institute's World's Most Ethical Companies.
- Emergency Medicine Physician.
- Acls and Pals.
- They are a thriving, comprehensive, acute care hospital offering a wide range of specialty services including adult rehabilitation, angioplasty, breast center, cardiopulmonary services, Center of Excellence in minimally invasive gynecology, emergency medicine, critical care services, imaging, laboratory, maternity and newborn care, OB Hospitalist program, occupational therapy, orthopedics, outpatient therapy, pediatric oncology hematology and oncology, pediatric sedation and infusion, rehabilitation, robotic surgery (including gynecology and urology) and surgical services.
- Resident coverage with 3 surrounding residency programs and in-house Pediatric Residency Program.
- The Ethisphere Institute is a global leader in defining and advancing the standards of ethical business practices.
- Must have successfully completed at least 5 moderate sedation cases in the last 12 months without complication.
- Palms West Hospital is a proud member of HCA Healthcare- a leading healthcare provider with anding surgery centers and numerous other healthcare facilities.
- Qualified candidates must be BC/BP Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physicians (having completed a fellowship in Pediatric Emergency Medicine) with current.
- Accredited Niccu.
- Offering occurrence based malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Physician Shifts: 7a-7p, 7p-7a.
- 18,000 Peds ED).
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services