Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Saturday · December 3, 2022
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Ocala) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Located in Wildwood, Summerfield and Ocala.
- Located at Ocala Regional Medical Center and West Marion Community Hospital.
- 11,500 anticipated annual patient visits.
- 24 hrs phys cvg + 20 hrs APP cvg.
- The Ocala Health system also include 3-free standing Emergency Departments.
- Ocala Health is a high functioning Comprehensive Stroke and Level II Trauma Center, and is the only trauma center or Comprehensive Stroke Center in Marion, Hernando, Sumter and Citrus counties.
- Envision Physician Services and Ocala Health are seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our team at our new Silve Springs Fsed, a new freestanding ER.
- J1 Visa and H1B Visa Eligible.
- Employee Status with comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401k.
- 13 millon dollar project.
- The 10,820-square-foot freestanding ER is expected to serve more than 11, year.
- Qualified candidates must be Board Certified or Board Prepared in Emergency Medicine Physicians (Abem or Aboem).
- Facility has another $60 M in construction underway to include expansion of ER, OR, and IP Bed Capacity at both facilities.
- The facility also leads a growing GME program in partnership with UCF.
- The 24/7, full service freestanding emergency department features 12 emergency room beds and is capable of caring for all ages, including pediatrics.
- Facilities have been consistently growing over the course of the last 5 years, having invested $210 M in capital improvements through 2018.
- Ocala Health System, a 2-facility health system with 430 beds.
- 12-bed Freestanding ED.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services