Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · November 30, 2023
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Sun City Center) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The hospital just completed a major expansion which includes a three-story patient tower, beautiful private rooms and state of the art ICUs.
- Certified Stroke Center - Primary no intervention.
- ED Coverage: 24 hrs.
- Of physician coverage per day.
- Sister Facility to the North - Brandon Regional north takes most transfers Peds Ob-Gyn.
- We emphasize quality emergency care, dedicated customer service, professional and personal growth.
- Sister Facility to the South - Blake Hospital takes Trauma both are HCA.
- The hospital offers a wide range of services including general and vascular surgery, urology, cardiology, orthopedic, and spine surgery.
- This is a very stable and well respected EM group and offers the right professional a unique opportunity for a diverse practice experience.
- ED Volume: 22,000.
- We are seeking a Full-Time Associate Medical Director Physician to work in the Emergency Department at South Bay Hospital located in the SouthShore Community of the Tampa Bay Region.
- ED Beds: 12 + 4 Fast Track Beds.
- South Bay is an accredited Chest Pain Center, Advanced Primary Stroke Center and certified in Joint Replacement Hip and Total Knee, Heart Failure and Sepsis by The Joint Commission.
- South Bay Hospital was the only hospital in Hillsborough County recognized as a Top Performer in Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission for 5 consecutive years and Certified in Total Hip and Total Knee by The Joint Commission and a Joint Commission Certified Advanced Primary Stroke Center.
- Candidates should be BP/BC EM (Abem/Aobem).
- Hospital Beds: 138.
- With 185 physicians and 550 employees, the hospital is located just off of I-75, which provides easy access to Tampa, the airport and a wide range of sporting and cultural events.
- Admission rate 30% (mostly geriatrics).
- 12 hours of APP coverage per day.
- South Bay Hospital is a 138-bed, acute care hospital serving Sun City Center, Ruskin, Wimauma, Riverview, Apollo Beach, Gibsonton and the surrounding areas.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services