Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Saturday · December 3, 2022
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Brooksville ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 100% of our emergency room nurses are Certified Emergency Nurses.
- Hernando County's convenient access to metropolitan areas such as Tampa and Orlando also makes it the perfect place to raise a family.
- You'll find yourself embraced by the relaxed, down home atmosphere of the area.
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Hernando County's rivers and lakes provide the freshwater angler some of the finest bass fishing in Florida and Hernando Beach is now considered to be one of the finest tarpon fishing grounds in the world.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Spring Hill is a pleasant, scenic town located approximately 35 miles north of downtown Tampa.
- Clinician mental health and well-being support.
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Honored twice - once as the first ever recipient-by the Emergency Nurses Association with the.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Lantern Award.
- Benefits AND Compensation.
- Celebrating more than 30 years of providing quality healthcare to Hernando and Citrus counties, Oak Hill Hospital is a 262-bed facility accredited by The Joint Commission in.
- And job levels, from entry level to senior management.
- Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Total knee and total hip replacement, and.
- Practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Exemplifying exceptional and innovative performance in the core areas of leadership, practice, education, advocacy, and research.
- Heart failure,.
- Spinal fusion,.
- Primary stroke.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services