Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · August 15, 2022
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Boynton Beach) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- JFK Fsed-Boynton Beach is an 8 bed emergency department with a separate ambulance bay that runs efficiently and transfers to the sister facility at JFK Main.
- Growing with the community, JFK Medical Center has evolved into a multi-campus medical center, encompassing four convenient locations throughout Palm Beach County.
- Our Main Campus in Atlantis is a 486-bed acute care medical and surgical facility known for its Comprehensive Services including: 24-Hour Emergency Services, Cardiovascular Care, Cancer Care, Breast Care, Neurosciences, Stroke Care, General, Minimally Invasive & Robotic Surgery, Orthopedic Care, Spine Care, Bariatrics, Sleep Disorders, Wound Management, Behavioral Health and Obstetrics.
- We also offer two off-site Emergency Rooms in Palm Beach Gardens and West Boynton Beach.
- These facilities offer 24 hour care for emergent conditions in adults and children, providing the same emergency treatment as our hospital based ER's, just closer to home.
- Physician coverage - 24 hours/day (12 hour shifts).
- Envision Physician Services is currently seeking a FT EM Physician to join this premier practice along the Florida Atlantic Coast in Palm Beach County.
- Peds volume - less than 9%.
- 1 code room.
- 8-10,000 annual patient visits per year.
- 8-bed ED.
- JFK Medical Center was originally named John F. Kennedy Hospital as the first memorial to our nation's 35th president in 1966.
- Offering occurrence based malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- JFK Medical Center is committed to providing quality, cost-effective healthcare to the communities we serve.
- Charting system - Meditech Pdoc.
- CT and X-ray onsite, as well as Lab room.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services