Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · May 30, 2023
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Vero Beach ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- According to the United States Census Bureau's 2010 data, the city had a population of 15,220.
- Ambulance Bay.
- Onsite diagnostic imaging technology.
- Envision is looking for at FT Emergency Medicine Physician for their Fsed at Vero Beach through Lawnwood Medical Center.
- Shifts: 7a-7p, 7p-7a (12 hours shifts).
- Vero Beach is the second most populous city in Indian River County.
- 12 beds, including a trauma bay.
- It is thirty-four miles south of Melbourne.
- Abundant in beaches and wildlife, Vero Beach is located on Florida's Treasure Coast.
- 24/7 emergency care.
- Rong>Vero Beach is a city in and the seat of Indian River County, Florida, United States.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago
by Envision Physician Services