Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Saturday · September 30, 2023
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Brandon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- As the fifth busiest ER in Florida, Brandon Regional Hospital (BRH) serves approximately 130,000 patients each year.
- The completed project includes 40 new exam rooms, including areas for express care, pediatrics and behavioral health.
- Employee Status Contract with Full Benefits.
- Envision Physician Services is currently seeking Full-Time EM Physicians to join this premier practice along the Florida Gulf Coast in Beautiful Tampa, FL.
- Brandon Regional Hospital, an HCA West Florida hospital, is the flagship facility for the West Florida Division of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA).
- In recent news HCA West Florida has announced plans to establish a new Allopathic Emergency Medicine Residency program based at Brandon Regional Hospital.
- As the fifth busiest ER in Florida, Brandon Regional Hospital serves approximately 120,000 patients each year.
- NEW EM Residency Program started in July 2018.
- 45 Bed ED (29 adults beds, 8 pediatric beds, and 8 fast track beds).
- This would be an opportunity to join the nation's leading emergency medicine group in expanding this system's patient services to the residents of Tampa Bay.
- ED Physicians do NOT write Admitting Orders or respond to Codes on floor.
- To keep up with patient demand and needs, the hospital allocated $60M to a multi-phase expansion.
- Volume - 120K (20% of this is Peds, worked by separate ED/Peds Physician).
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Nov 28.