Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Saturday · April 1, 2023
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Rochester) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- MediTech EMR.
- Through the adoption of best medical and surgical practices, designed to improve the care and recovery of patients, Frisbie has been recognized as a leader in the areas of patient safety, hospital safety, surgical safety, and patient satisfaction, and is a trusted part of the seacoast healthcare system.
- Frisbie Memorial Hospital and its network of over 280 physicians and providers are committed to delivering the highest quality care.
- Lifeline EMS Silver Award.
- 12 hour shifts with shift change at 7 am/7 pm.
- Critical care support.
- Qualified candidates must be Bcem or Bcfm, Bcim with recent ED experience.
- Envision Physician Services and Frisbie Memorial Hospital are seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our team in Rochester, serving the Seacoast Region of New Hampshire.
- Frisbie received a five-star quality rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) for a second year in a row and is one of only three of the 26 acute care hospitals in N.H. to receive the highest overall rating.
- 17-bed ED.
- State-recognized paramedic-level ambulance services.
- Abps Welcome!
- 26,000 annual patient volume.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services