Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Saturday · September 30, 2023
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Port Charlotte) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A few of Port Charlotte's Highlights are Bicycle Community of the Year-"Florida Bicycle Association", Third Best Place to Live and Play Golf-Golf Digest and One of the best places to live-Men's Magazine.
- The area boasts natural shorelines bordering Charlotte Harbor and the Peace and Myakka Rivers, as well as more than 165 miles of man-made water ways, many with access to the Gulf of Mexico and to some of the best beaches in the world.
- Independent Contractor Status.
- Scheduled to open Summer 2023.
- 10,000 Anticipated Annual Patient Visits.
- 24-hour Physician Coverage.
- Fully Integrated with Fawcett Memorial Hospital.
- Patients needing to be admitted to an inpatient bed will be transported to the main campus with seamless care handoff to our Excellent Intensivists, Hospitalists, & Specialists.
- Port Charlotte's unspoiled beauty makes it a destination of choice for both full-time residents and vacationers.
- HCA Florida Tamiami Free Standing Emergency Room - 105 Tamiami Trail, Port Charlotte, FL.
- The area offers an abundance of golf courses and aquatic activities, including world-class sailing, boating, and fishing.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services